Tuesday 29 April 2008

like they say, design is a family affair...

yw-familyhelp-080424-002a.jpg
when channelling my seamstress roots failed, my mum who used to run a sewing school with her sisters stepped in. would not have survived without her.

yw-familyhelp-080424-010a.jpg
not the most willing models, but ever caring. heh. my brother and my aunt in between moments of simulated interaction haha.

yw-familyhelp-080424-003.jpg
well i guess God is familyandmore too. this verse encouraged me through many a difficult night and has secretly become a part of my prototype heh.

and then there's family that you can choose - aka the good people you are blessed with as great friends. 远亲不如近邻。really true man. thank yous. the supernear, quitenear, notasnearbutgotcar and previouslyquitenear. :]

Jehovah-jireh. God has provided and thus i have survived. to God be the glory. thank You.




(and woohoo!!! can lindy anytime again now! haha priorities, priorities......oke and can taf club full-time again too. heh. joy!)

No comments:

Post a Comment